Whatbird Community

Birds of North America #2

3 minutes ago, lonestranger said:

@Connor Cochrane, a new, or old post with a link to the current lists would be an ideal candidate for a "Recommended" post for this thread. The post with the list would always be at the top of every page making it easier for everyone to access. I suggest a new post for the simple fact that you could include extras like instructions on how the thread and lists work, etc. I'm sure @Kevin or @Aveschapines would tag the appropriate post as Recommended if you asked nicely. Just tossing out a thought I had. 🙂

I added a "message" at the top of the page, it can be changed or removed at Connor's request. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, lonesome55dove said:

Ok, folks...#690 Red-crowned Parrot is already on the list at #642 so the next number up is #705. 🙂

Makes sense to me...I assumed it wasn't added yet because it was still on the list at the time, but I guess Ikland had forgotten to remove it 😜  (too lazy to personally check each time, not gonna lie 😄)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Caley Thomas 2.0 said:

Makes sense to me...I assumed it wasn't added yet because it was still on the list at the time, but I guess Ikland had forgotten to remove it 😜  (too lazy to personally check each time, not gonna lie 😄)

I apparently added it in November. For some reason it was still on the list. Sorry!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, blackburnian said:

709. La Sagra’s Flycatcher 

Flycatcher 

image.thumb.png.40e30890b875becc577b6bde2cc70f8f.png

710. Western Spindalis

image.thumb.png.a9606592a66f155c3666932435ce9737.png

Jealous of both of these. I see them both reported here in Florida once in awhile. Chased a Western Spindalis once but was a day late getting there. Where did you get these?

Edited by Clip

6 hours ago, Clip said:

Jealous of both of these. I see them both reported here in Florida once in awhile. Chased a Western Spindalis once but was a day late getting there. Where did you get these?

Flycatcher was in the Everglades. The Spindalis was somewhere on the west coast, last year. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
5 hours ago, Birds are cool said:

I have number 78 pine warbler, and eastern meadowlark is on there. Number 40. American woodcock 8s number 5. The list also says black vulture which I have.

No, they are not on there.