Whatbird Community

Site Problems and Questions for the Moderators

Thank you so much everyone! I saw I had a ton of notifications and was afraid people were acting up again LOL! 

🎂😄

And yes, besides the risk of setting the volcano on fire, the candles would seriously eat into my birthday budget!

• Like 9
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
45 minutes ago, lonestranger said:

I'm not sure what name to use, @Charlie Spencer, but I'm considering using a fire extinguisher as a profile pic thinking I might need the protection. *ducks for cover behind the fire extinguisher* 😜

On a serious note, Happiest of Birthday Wishes, @Aveschapines🙂

I think you should make your new name @Charlie Spencer and instead of putting a 2 at the end, put a blank space. And of course you will need a Pileated Woodpecker for your profile picture, That way everyone will mistake you for him!  The only thing about that is you will need a tank, to protect yourself. 

Edited by Kevin
  • Haha 5

Posted (edited)

Are we going to make @lonestranger Duck unTeal he is all worn out? We Owl out to stop right now. After Owl Swallow it and start to "Cassowary-eye" one this thread. Wren this type of Chat start though I should know it's time to leave.

Only thing though, no one start Robin my lines!

Edited by Kevin
  • Haha 5

9 hours ago, Kevin said:

Are we going to make @lonestranger Duck unTeal he is all worn out? We Owl out to stop right now. After Owl Swallow it and start to "Cassowary-eye" one this thread. Wren this type of Chat start though I should know it's time to leave.

Only thing though, no one start Robin my lines!

NOOOOOO! Not this again!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

• 4 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Seanbirds said:

Weird. Are all the posts looking like this for anyone else?

93E593CE-75E1-42D2-A063-D725CB91C2DA.thumb.png.f0ad3ae22cd4ff7d41d519c9cfeda3cc.png

They were when I first logged on about 25 minutes ago, then suddenly I got a notice that the site was being updated and I couldn't get on at all! After a few minutes I tried again and everything was normal. I dunno what was going on, but it's OK for me now.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Bird Brain said:

They were when I first logged on about 25 minutes ago, then suddenly I got a notice that the site was being updated and I couldn't get on at all! After a few minutes I tried again and everything was normal. I dunno what was going on, but it's OK for me now.

I don’t like the update. 😒 The reputation count is gone, and so is the “rank” under my username!

• Sad 4

1 minute ago, Seanbirds said:

I don’t like the update. 😒 The reputation count is gone, and so is the “rank” under my username!

I had the same thing as you and @Bird Braina couple of minutes ago. I actually don't really mind the update. You still do have the reputation count, just in 'K', and I'm not sure what you mean by rank.

• Like 1

• Aveschapines changed the title to Site Problems and Questions for the Moderators