Whatbird Community

Site Problems and Questions for the Moderators

5 hours ago, Drew said:

Question please: If I'm unable to upload new topics to the forum site, whom should I contact? Message feature not working for me. I'll need to contact them from gmail. Many thanks for an email address.

@Kevin / @aveschapinas, would one of you try messaging @Drew?  Thanks!

@Drew, you can also add a post to the 'Site Problems' pinned to the top of the "Help with ID" page.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Drew said:

Question please: If I'm unable to upload new topics to the forum site, whom should I contact? Message feature not working for me. I'll need to contact them from gmail. Many thanks for an email address.

So what exactly is happening?  You can only respond to existing threads,  but can't start new ones? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kevin said:

So what exactly is happening?  You can only respond to existing threads,  but can't start new ones? 

Title field is fine, so is the Tags field. The next field is very “short” and it will not allow data entry. See poor photo of screen below. Thank you. 

B7BEC390-3EFF-4146-8D59-C8924CD395E3.jpeg

7 hours ago, Drew said:

E256B817-F3B1-4C75-A2EA-BF659B3D48C7.jpeg

Does the same thing happen in all forums or is it just the ID forum giving you problems? Clearing your cache, closing your browser, and restarting your computer as @Kevin suggested, is where I'd start. I might also suggest going into your account settings and reset them, even if it means resetting them to the same settings. I only say that because I have first hand experience with strange things happening because of a mysterious change to my settings. There's probably no connection but it might be worth looking into.

Disclaimer: Just tossing out ideas without any knowledge of which I speak.

• Like 2