Whatbird Community

Site Problems and Questions for the Moderators

• 1 month later...
14 minutes ago, lonestranger said:

Was the upgrade suppose to remove the spam, @rita?  I ask because the two spammers and their spam still exist.

It is supposed to stop the spam from now on, to stop the spammer from posting new messages, I or someone else will have to go through the old ones and remove and block the spammers. That’s why I’m asking to report because that will make the job easier.

I don’t have the time to do it right now but I’ll try to go through it today.

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, rita said:

It is supposed to stop the spam from now on, to stop the spammer from posting new messages, I or someone else will have to go through the old ones and remove and block the spammers. That’s why I’m asking to report because that will make the job easier.

I don’t have the time to do it right now but I’ll try to go through it today.

I've just removed all the already posted spam posts.

• Thanks 7

1 minute ago, Kevin said:

I have a good appetite for all things edible, including termites. 

I don't have moral to debate on this one, coming from a country where some people eat boiled snails and call them an appetizer makes it hard to judge your appetite

• Haha 4

26 minutes ago, rita said:

I don't have moral to debate on this one, coming from a country where some people eat boiled snails and call them an appetizer makes it hard to judge your appetite

I've eaten snails grilled in garlic butter as an appetizer in Canada! Much better than spam or Spam...

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, aveschapinas said:

You seem to be up much earlier than me too (although I am two hours behind you this time of year).

Not to pop your time difference bubble, but l was up two hours before I even logged on.🙃

The cow has to be milked you know..... 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, rita said:

I'm generally fairly brave on what I'll eat, but not really fond of slimy ocean creatures, or most insects. 

2 hours ago, aveschapinas said:

I've eaten snails grilled in garlic butter as an appetizer in Canada! Much better than spam or Spam...

I don't think I have really ever had spam, at least not just eaten some of it. I've had it in casaroles, thrown in noodles or what ever, but never just eaten some.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Kevin said:

Not to pop your time difference bubble, but l was up two hours before I even logged on.🙃

The cow has to be milked you know..... 

Me too LOL! No cows to milk, but I had to wash some laundry before they turned off the water and make breakfast 😄 (Now I want to go out and find the goat guy and get some milk...)

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Kevin said:

I'm generally fairly brave on what I'll eat, but not really fond of slimy ocean creatures, or most insects. 

I don't think I have really ever had spam, at least not just eaten some of it. I've had it in casaroles, thrown in noodles or what ever, but never just eaten some.

It's something of a delicacy here, usually only available in Christmas baskets! I once went to a party where we were supposed to bring funny food and someone made green eggs (Cadbury eggs covered with green glaze) and Spam (a jello concoction that looked JUST like the real thing, served in a Spam can). It was very spooky LOL!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Kevin said:

I'll eat just about anything if you pay me.

I ate part of a dead jellyfish for a couple bucks only a couple weeks ago. It honestly didn't taste too bad. 

Anything you can think of I have probably eaten.

4 hours ago, Birds are cool said:

I'll eat just about anything if you pay me.

I ate part of a dead jellyfish for a couple bucks only a couple weeks ago. It honestly didn't taste too bad. 

Anything you can think of I have probably eaten.

Look, if you need money that bad I can get you a job and lend you a few bucks till payday.

• Haha 7

6 hours ago, aveschapinas said:

Me too LOL! No cows to milk, but I had to wash some laundry before they turned off the water and make breakfast 😄 (Now I want to go out and find the goat guy and get some milk...)

Oh that reminds me....

• Haha 3