Whatbird Community

Site Problems and Questions for the Moderators

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Everything else looks normal to me too. @BobInSwamp, can you try uploading your profile picture again? It seems to be messing with the thread titles too.

Update: I checked and your profile photo showed as 0 bytes, so I removed it and that fixed the thread titles. Try uploading the profile pic again; make sure it's the right format. Your Bufflehead pics didn't upload correctly either, so try those again too.

22 minutes ago, lonestranger said:

I just checked my profile photo and it says 0 B. I hope that's not an indication of another missing photo yet to happen.

I guess I jinxed myself, I can't see my ANY profile pics now. ☹️

Edited by lonestranger

11 minutes ago, lonestranger said:

I guess I jinxed myself, I can't see my ANY profile pics now. ☹️

I just noticed that I can still see most profile pics on my phone while using Safari, with the exception of @Seattle, but I see zero profile pics and only the occasional coloured letter associated with the names when using Safari on my MacBook Pro. Weird.

When BobinSwamp posted yesterday I could see the images on my Windows 10 PC so I did the ID., but could not upload an image (thought it was a problem at my end). Can still see all images normally today but still can't upload.

• Like 1