Whatbird Community

The light was in and out but I had my camera settings up to snuff, the greens are just about right so the colors are almost spot on, I really didnt do any post work on them because I thought they were weird as they are. Perhaps I can try and see if changing the contrast will help but I am pretty sure thats what I shot....

1 minute ago, pictaker said:

Wouldnt number 2 have streaking if it was a yellow rump?... that was the only pic I got of it ithink..

I believe #2 is also a (the same?) Pine Warbler.  Sorry I wasn't clear about that.

Edited by The Bird Nuts
  • Like 1
19 minutes ago, pictaker said:

The light was in and out but I had my camera settings up to snuff, the greens are just about right so the colors are almost spot on, I really didnt do any post work on them because I thought they were weird as they are. Perhaps I can try and see if changing the contrast will help but I am pretty sure thats what I shot....

Yeah, I think you're right about the colors being okay.  I think you need to bring the highlights up a bit.  It may just be my monitor, but the highlights look quite dark compared to the white of the forum background.