Whatbird Community

Kinda cool thing

1 hour ago, Seanbirds said:

@Aveschapines, how long will this continue until you see that we need this as a reaction?!? :classic_tongue:

Um, forever? I have nothing to do with the site design. The site uses a pre-fab site design (I don't even have the vocabulary to describe what would have to happen much less do it...) and the programmers also can't change how things work beyond some user-controllable options. 

So I guess the point is not convincing me that we need this but accepting that I can't do anything about it! I think we need a "sad" icon that doesn't look like "confused, disgusted, and about to throw up" but that's not going to change anytime soon either.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

12 minutes ago, Aveschapines said:

I have nothing to do with the site design. The site uses a pre-fab site design (I don't even have the vocabulary to describe what would have to happen much less do it...) and the programmers also can't change how things work beyond some user-controllable options. 

Whoops, sorry.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Aveschapines said:

I think we need a "sad" icon that doesn't look like "confused, disgusted, and about to throw up" but that's not going to change anytime soon either.

I am just about rolling on the floor!🤣

• Haha 4