Whatbird Community

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/26/2020 at 3:17 PM, Kevin said:

"Sorry, you cannot add any more reactions today. " I'd better stop before I start ranting and Rail-ing.

On 9/26/2020 at 3:34 PM, Aveschapines said:

It seems you've reached your Linnet...Willet be a problem for you?

How Gannet Knot be a problem?!?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• 3 months later...

Here’s one, ( not kidding) we have a Bewick’s wren in our yard, he is very curious, today, he came into my house! Landed on our house plants! Eventually flew back out the door. 
He wanted to lark up the door, so he could stay with us!🧐 eh, not a good one..

NO!  Stop that this instant Or'iole turn this forum around and we'll go home! I Audubon all of you from the Web!  This is serious, not a juvenile Lark!  What Phoebe-minded Nuthatched this nonsense?

If it doesn't stop, I'm going to start a fire and run!  That's what I said, I'll set it a-Flam'ngo!

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

On 1/28/2021 at 2:44 PM, Charlie Spencer said:

NO!  Stop that this instant Or'iole turn this forum around and we'll go home! I Audubon all of you from the Web!  This is serious, not a juvenile Lark!  What Phoebe-minded Nuthatched this nonsense?

If it doesn't stop, I'm going to start a fire and run!  That's what I said, I'll set it a-Flam'ngo!

Ooh yeah, ( just joking) but @Aveschapinesneeds to start banding people like you from the forum!😬