Whatbird Community

Whatbird's Young Birders!

MerMaeve

On 7/18/2022 at 8:05 PM, SirVive said:

☃️

I just wanted to console you that if you live long enough there is hope. I was once crossing the pass between Mexicalli and Tijuana with a friend from the area. This is bone dry, barren, rocky land. We were nearing the top went I spied a tiny bit of snow on the shoulder and asked him if he could pull off along the road so I could get a picture of a cactus in a 'snow drift' out my window. He insisted on stopping and getting out even though I repeated that just out the window was fine. That's when he told me that in his 40+ years he had never seen snow. 

Screenshot_2022-07-20-21-09-27.png

• Like 3

8 hours ago, lonestranger said:

Isn't it amazing how much an artist can improve on something like @Charlie Spencer with just a few strokes of the brush. 😄

May the mites of ten thousand chicken coops invade your scalp.

7 hours ago, SirVive said:

I would buy a raffle ticket for the chance to try😋  How many colors can I use?

May the largest ever mixed flock of starlings and House Sparrows obscure your view of a Stellar's Sea Eagle.

• Haha 4

On 7/23/2022 at 10:15 PM, SirVive said:

Please tell Bezos to turn off his giant slow cooker. 

Screenshot_2022-07-23-20-02-24.png

That ain't hot, not when you have just gone through a week of 114 and 115 every day. 

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, Kevin said:

That ain't hot, not when you have just gone through a week of 114 and 115 every day. 

You're just closer to the heating element of that giant slow cooker. I think we're all feeling it's affects. 😉

Edited by lonestranger
  • Like 2

On 7/26/2022 at 6:32 AM, Charlie Spencer said:

Texans are like frogs.  Just raise the temperature slowly and they don't notice.

We notice, we are just a lot tougher then the rest of y'all. :classic_cool: 

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, Kevin said:

I have a question, do you qualify for this thread if you are immature, even if you are above the not followed age requirements for this thread? 

10 minutes ago, lonestranger said:

Ummm, those are just suggested guidelines, right?  *prefers young at heart over immature*

Agree with @lonestranger We can be young at heart and young in Spirit even though we're not so young in years....😏

• Like 1