Whatbird Community

Whatbird's Young Birders!

MerMaeve

2 hours ago, lonestranger said:

Ummm, those are just suggested guidelines, right?  *prefers young at heart over immature*

2 hours ago, Bird Brain said:

Agree with @lonestranger We can be young at heart and young in Spirit even though we're not so young in years....😏

I had a good(at least I thought so) joke to pull on you two, and at the end I was going to tell you happy birthday, but I can't remember what the heck was(must be old age😉). 

Happy birthday!

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 4

3 hours ago, Aveschapines said:

Happy Birthday @Bird Brain and @lonestranger. I'm shocked to find out that I'm OLDER than Lonestranger!!!

@Kevin Since you have mod super powers maybe you can fix this problem - a decade or two added to the birthdays of @Bird Brain and @lonestranger should do the trick and none of us would have any reason to doubt it's accuracy 😋

• Haha 5

Someone made a serious clerical error on my inlaws marriage certificate and put my mother-in-law down as born in the 1800's instead of the 1900's making her in her 160's by now 😁 (Or maybe my father-in-law slipped the fella some dough - they are only 3 days apart otherwise) No one caught it until years later when someone in HR at his job noticed 

• Haha 6

4 hours ago, Kevin said:

(whistles innocently) 

966653187_2022-07-3017_36.55forums.whatbird.comff0c70474089.jpg.df12dc429ffdb8596e72a58a78629b55.jpg

I agree it is 100% accurate. 

And here I was just puzzling over why I was getting happy birthday private messages😂  And to think I'm not even half way to my life expectancy!  I may catch that mother-in-law of mine yet😎

• Haha 3

16 hours ago, SirVive said:

Someone made a serious clerical error on my inlaws marriage certificate and put my mother-in-law down as born in the 1800's instead of the 1900's making her in her 160's by now 😁 (Or maybe my father-in-law slipped the fella some dough - they are only 3 days apart otherwise) No one caught it until years later when someone in HR at his job noticed 

Ok I have to ask what job your father was working that required him to submit a marriage certificate?

9 hours ago, Seanbirds said:

Happy birthday folks! Sorry I been gone.

Say @Connor Cochrane, ain't it about time to start up the "Fall migration 2022" pretty soon? I've been seeing a good bit of post-breeding dispersal and the first hints of migration recently.

The Mississippi Kites have been moving out/through down here. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Aveschapines said:

But I'm still older than @lonestranger😠

1 hour ago, lonestranger said:

I'm not sure that's something I'd be bragging about. I'd stick with being younger than @Bird Brain if I were you. :classic_wink:

I guess that's another reason I shouldn't be using my phone to access Whatbird, I can't tell the difference between a smiley face and an angry face. :classic_blush:

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, PaulK said:

Ok I have to ask what job your father was working that required him to submit a marriage certificate?

Nothing that exciting - although I do have a number of relatives/friends  with high level security clearance jobs. He was a Public School math teacher - I think they needed it for something to do with benefits/pension.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lonestranger said:

I guess that's another reason I shouldn't be using my phone to access Whatbird, I can't tell the difference between a smiley face and an angry face. :classic_blush:

I was wondering how in the world you took that as bragging!!!! I may be old but I can still see!!! 😎

• Haha 3