Whatbird Community

Whatbird's Young Birders!

MerMaeve

9 minutes ago, Quiscalus quiscula said:

I think they were posted as images and not emojis.

That's what it says, but all I did was select the emojis from the normal emoji page, not sure why they got "made into images"!? It's really weird. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Seanbirds said:

Happy Birthday @Connor Cochrane!!

Congrats on another year of life and of being the best teenage birder I've ever seen! You rock man. Enjoy your day.

1 hour ago, IKLland said:

they were supposed to be a sort of celebration emoji(uh,photo?). Anyways, have a great birthday, @Connor Cochrane!

Thanks so much! I'm doing a big day tomorrow, it's always fun when it lines up with the birthday. 

Edited by Connor Cochrane
  • Like 6

On 9/29/2022 at 5:26 AM, Quiscalus quiscula said:

Well, it's where the best photo and audio of each species is shown along side the bar charts. You'll see that there are a lot of needed audio and photos. Here's your county's, some of your photos made it on there as well-

https://ebird.org/region/US-SC-063/media?yr=all&m=

I really like this entry from my region 

Screenshot_20220930-135601.thumb.png.0b54e9a719f86cd32a3e98151dbb409e.png

• Like 5

7 hours ago, Connor Cochrane said:

Thanks so much! I'm doing a big day tomorrow, it's always fun when it lines up with the birthday. 

Happy birthday! Good luck tomorrow!!! Find something really rare so I can chase it on Sunday!

• Like 2

Just now, Aidan B said:

Happy birthday! Good luck tomorrow!!! Find something really rare so I can chase it on Sunday!

Find something really rare and send it down here! Just kidding, it’s kinda crazy down here right now.

• Haha 1

Well, I’m not doing a big day tomorrow, but I am going to a location that, today had a Chestnut sided warbler, Tennessee Warbler, Virginia’s Warbler, and probably a blackburnian warbler. I’m also going to the best vagrant spot in the county, also to see if the VESP is still there.

• Like 3