Whatbird Community

13 minutes ago, BirdNrd said:

Where was this?

Sorry, western MA.

7 minutes ago, Seanbirds said:

Anybody else??

Yep, I think you're right!  Also makes sense because I heard Carolina Wren song and different call while out. ?  Thanks!

Why TKbird2, you ask?  Something just glitched and I got locked out of my account...

17 minutes ago, TKbird2 said:

Sorry, western MA.

Yep, I think you're right!  Also makes sense because I heard Carolina Wren song and different call while out. ?  Thanks!

Why TKbird2, you ask?  Something just glitched and I got locked out of my account...

I just checked the TKbird account and there are no restrictions. But you say you got locked out - did you forget your password?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Aveschapines said:

I just checked the TKbird account and there are no restrictions. But you say you got locked out - did you forget your password?

I'm back!  It was just a 15 minute block.  The quote button wasn't working so I tried logging in in a different browser, but that didn't go so well.  It said I had the wrong password but I double-checked and also logged out in the first browser; still no luck!  After three failed logins I got locked out in both browsers.  It probably didn't help that my VPN changed locations somewhere in the middle of all that.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, TKbird said:

I'm back!  It was just a 15 minute block.  The quote button wasn't working so I tried logging in in a different browser, but that didn't go so well.  It said I had the wrong password but I double-checked and also logged out in the first browser; still no luck!  After three failed logins I got locked out in both browsers.  It probably didn't help that my VPN changed locations somewhere in the middle of all that.

Glad you're back in!

• Like 1