Whatbird Community

Bird Drawing Contest!

16 hours ago, Birding Boy said:

@Quiscalus quiscula and @Sialia sialis you guys doing ok?

We're doing alright! @Quiscalus quiscula has been quite busy with homework so she hasn't been on, but I'll go tell her she won right now!

I'm guessing she'll be around later this afternoon/this evening to pick the next bird.

Edited by Sialia sialis
Had more to say
  • Like 6

21 hours ago, The Bird Nuts said:

Congratulations @Quiscalus quiscula, you are the winner!!

Thanks @The Bird Nuts! Everyone had great submissions as always, and I'm glad @God's Child finally got around to drawing something.

The bird to draw this week is Lesser Scaup! (Though I probably wouldn't notice if you drew Greater instead 🤣) Seems like there hasn't been as much waterfowl on this thread, so it will be interesting to see everyone's submissions.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Quiscalus quiscula said:

Thanks @The Bird Nuts! Everyone had great submissions as always, and I'm glad @God's Child finally got around to drawing something.

The bird to draw this week is Lesser Scaup! (Though I probably wouldn't notice if you drew Greater instead 🤣) Seems like there hasn't been as much waterfowl on this thread, so it will be interesting to see everyone's submissions.

Oh haha. Yeah, 'bout time I did something I said I was gonna do. Ooooh. I've only drawn a few ducks and they were decent but my skills are a bit rusty still. This'll be fun. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...