Jump to content
Whatbird Community

Bird Drawing Contest!


Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, Tanager 101 said:

Yeah totally working on mine................Yeah probably sitting out on this one. I prefer the northeastern Michigan species.

They aren't exactly found here, either, although there is one NYSARC report on eBird for my county. I kind of want to draw all the birds that have a North American range, though. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Quiscalus quiscula said:

They aren't exactly found here, either, although there is one NYSARC report on eBird for my county. I kind of want to draw all the birds that have a North American range, though. 

They are rarely found in my state. I just prefer to do birds I can actually see here especially since I don't have endless amounts of time to be painting. I wanna do some eastern warblers.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Tanager 101 said:

They are rarely found in my state. I just prefer to do birds I can actually see here especially since I don't have endless amounts of time to be painting. I wanna do some eastern warblers.

Sorry! I just thought the Painted Bunting was a nice colorful fellow, they're not in my state either.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Snarkhunter said:

Sorry! I just thought the Painted Bunting was a nice colorful fellow, they're not in my state either.

Oh no! No need to apologize! 😂I guess I'm over-stubborn. Pick whatever you want! You won! They are nice pretty birds. It would be nice if they were more widespread though.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, The Bird Nuts said:

Nothing went right today...I drew this three times and I still don't like it, I smudged the marker, I dropped a marker on the drawing and had to cover up the mess with designs. 😂

sketchpabu.thumb.jpg.0a40348ce1ce6be70af75c695c53f76f.jpg

that’s awesome!

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, The Bird Nuts said:

Nothing went right today...I drew this three times and I still don't like it, I smudged the marker, I dropped a marker on the drawing and had to cover up the mess with designs. 😂

sketchpabu.thumb.jpg.0a40348ce1ce6be70af75c695c53f76f.jpg

I know that feeling... Good job!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...