Jump to content
Whatbird Community

Bird Drawing Contest!


Recommended Posts

Now I'm hungry. And I'd invite everyone over but I think we're pretty low on junk food, although we might have some Combos. But some of my favorite chips aren't made anymore. Does anyone remember Wise Crazy Calypso Chips? Probably not. Or Wild and Mild Fritos. They were the best! Keebler's used to make great chips, too--Hooplas, Keebler's Cheeblers, and O'Boisies. Thankfully, we can still buy Funyuns!
But none of this is getting that prairie chicken drawn! Which reminds me, Stauffers used to make a chicken flavored cracker that was way better than Nabisco's Chicken in a Biscuit. 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, HamRHead said:

Now I'm hungry. And I'd invite everyone over but I think we're pretty low on junk food, although we might have some Combos. But some of my favorite chips aren't made anymore. Does anyone remember Wise Crazy Calypso Chips? Probably not. Or Wild and Mild Fritos. They were the best! Keebler's used to make great chips, too--Hooplas, Keebler's Cheeblers, and O'Boisies. Thankfully, we can still buy Funyuns!
But none of this is getting that prairie chicken drawn! Which reminds me, Stauffers used to make a chicken flavored cracker that was way better than Nabisco's Chicken in a Biscuit. 

I don't eat much junk food, if for no other reason it makes me feel bad... Now if you have some eggs and bacon I'm on my way.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Kevin said:

I don't eat much junk food, if for no other reason it makes me feel bad...

That’s unlucky. When I was up in Montana I was eating around 3 lbs of meat a day as well as 2 bags of candy and a lot of other food, and I lost 5 lbs by the end of the trip. I’ve always been pretty skinny and eating a lot of food does nothing (but maybe that’s because I work out for at least 2 hours every day). 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, HamRHead said:

Now I'm hungry. And I'd invite everyone over but I think we're pretty low on junk food, although we might have some Combos. But some of my favorite chips aren't made anymore. Does anyone remember Wise Crazy Calypso Chips? Probably not. Or Wild and Mild Fritos. They were the best! Keebler's used to make great chips, too--Hooplas, Keebler's Cheeblers, and O'Boisies. Thankfully, we can still buy Funyuns!
But none of this is getting that prairie chicken drawn! Which reminds me, Stauffers used to make a chicken flavored cracker that was way better than Nabisco's Chicken in a Biscuit. 

I haven't heard of any of these!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, Connor Cochrane said:

That’s unlucky. When I was up in Montana I was eating around 3 lbs of meat a day as well as 2 bags of candy and a lot of other food, and I lost 5 lbs by the end of the trip. I’ve always been pretty skinny and eating a lot of food does nothing (but maybe that’s because I work out for at least 2 hours every day). 

I'm not really a junk food eater. I'll occasionally eat some chips with a sandwich or soup, but that's about it. I also eat with moderation in the sugar department. I think people in the US eat proportionately too much junk food than other countries.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...