Whatbird Community

Your best photo of a bird species.

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Probably my best non-mallard duck photo. 

Posted Images

Saw these often in Colorado in the winter. Here in Florida I have only seen one so far. It is amazing to me how land locked and fairly dry Colorado has such an abundance of ducks and geese and Florida not so much. Don't get me wrong there are some ducks and a few geese just not as many individuals and not as many species as Colorado. I guess they just don't care for gators.

024 (4).JPG

117 (3).JPG

• Like 8
1 hour ago, Clip said:

Saw these often in Colorado in the winter.

They are really common here in the winter to...The most common duck in fact.

• Like 13

I am confident I have better photos of Cliff Swallows. That said I'm not sure where in the 100,000 plus photos that I have that they can be found. It turns out this is one species I had not shared with ebird so I went looking for some to share. I used ebird checklists...but the only ones I found were terrible or I had no photos at all. I did not always use ebird even after learning of ebird so I'm sure I have some better ones some where. I just don't no where. I am slowly working on getting all my photos organized but it is a painfully slow process and so far no good Cliff Swallow photos.

285.JPG

• Like 7