Whatbird Community

Your best photo of a bird species.

Kevin

I wonder how many others can relate, but it seems like I am either hunting for a needle in a haystack or trying to select the best blade of grass in that haystack. 😄 I'm either trying to find one of very few photos of a species in a collection of thousands and thousands of photos, or as is the case this week, I am trying to select one photo out of thousands I can easily find.

Here's two photos that while not great photos, combining them together helped make my choice a little bit easier.

ezgif.com-optimize.thumb.gif.afadf11f1ec496897b10fbc88c20b185.gif

• Like 10
  • Haha 6

7 hours ago, lonestranger said:

I wonder how many others can relate, but it seems like I am either hunting for a needle in a haystack or trying to select the best blade of grass in that haystack. 😄 I'm either trying to find one of very few photos of a species in a collection of thousands and thousands of photos, or as is the case this week, I am trying to select one photo out of thousands I can easily find.

Here's two photos that while not great photos, combining them together helped make my choice a little bit easier.

ezgif.com-optimize.thumb.gif.afadf11f1ec496897b10fbc88c20b185.gif

I've thought about making one of those before. That's a fun one 🙂 

• Like 3

A friend of mine let me borrow his $8,000 Canon 600mm lens and paired with my 6D Mk II, it was a super powerful set-up!! Not much other than feeder birds to photograph that day, though!

Click the pic to see all the detail on the feathers.

51120158816_4085305fb7_o.jpg

Edited by Liam
your mom
  • Like 17

6 hours ago, Liam said:

"si" is actually "sí", but I was too lazy to get the proper character. It's Spanish for "yes."

You've acclimatized to Texas well, randomly using Spanish. I APPROVE.

Also, that lens is such a sexy piece of glass. . .