Whatbird Community

Any thoughts?

Okay, I should have included the attached photo which was immediately following the first one.

Right before these two photos, I had two shots of a Belted Kingfisher flying in the same spot (heading the other direction), then two shots of a Black Phoebe sitting in a tree, then these two photos -- all within the same minute.

I don't really remember the details, but I think it was flying in a straight line heading under the bridge, and was fairly small.  It could have been that the Black Phoebe took off from the tree and I tried to catch it in flight.

2020-11-11_Atwater_CA_7036.jpg

3 minutes ago, Dan P said:

Okay, I should have included the attached photo which was immediately following the first one.

Right before these two photos, I had two shots of a Belted Kingfisher flying in the same spot (heading the other direction), then two shots of a Black Phoebe sitting in a tree, then these two photos -- all within the same minute.

I don't really remember the details, but I think it was flying in a straight line heading under the bridge, and was fairly small.  It could have been that the Black Phoebe took off from the tree and I tried to catch it in flight.

Brewers blackbird?

• Like 1

This looks like a underexposed Scrub-jay.