Whatbird Community

Bird describing contest!!

IKLland

2 hours ago, Greyhawk said:

What does that mean?

The order the species are listed when you sort by species or taxonomy in eBird. Effectively the ordering of species based on how closely they’re related

16 hours ago, Greyhawk said:

unnamed.jpg

31 minutes ago, Greyhawk said:

Capture.JPG

I see no reason to spoil the game for those that haven't already googled the answer. While the clues you provided may have been the exact clues that @neilpa may have used when he was ready to drop a clue, it's not our place to answer or provide clues for someone else's puzzle. 😉

1 hour ago, lonestranger said:

I see no reason to spoil the game for those that haven't already googled the answer. While the clues you provided may have been the exact clues that @neilpa may have used when he was ready to drop a clue, it's not our place to answer or provide clues for someone else's puzzle. 😉

We'll have to agree to disagree. This situation went on for way too long in my opinion. The last guesser already went twice in a row. It seems like everybody else already knows the answer and are only refraining out of deference to the questioner's preference. The original question was asked on Tuesday. Today is Friday. IMHO it's time to move on. YMMV.

😉