Whatbird Community

This bird seems to have full white underparts, with dark eyes circled in white, lighter gray between bill and eye with plumage a darker shade of gray behind the eye, leading to charcoal gray uppers, black legs, white chin/chest/belly, charcoal plumage (grays, not at all any semblance of browns) above with darker wings that had white edges, seemed to have a dark bill with lighter-yellow’ish-colored bill edges?, fork in the tail; about the size of a birds we’ve seen such as painted buntings/sparrows/warblers… maybe slightly larger than a yellow-throated warbler, e.g.  Not at all the size of a mockingbird or gray catbird, much smaller.  The area that this bird was sighted is U.S.A., Wimauma FL 33598, on Jan. 22, 2021; it was seen moving swiftly, ongoing, foraging within low areas of canal-side shrubs, mostly brazillian pepper shrubs.  I have two photos that may help; but, I did not see any 'attach image' function (here) aside from a URL-link button ... I have only 2 jpg's residing on my laptop... please let me know how/where I can submit these 2 images. Much appreciated.

This bird seems to have full white underparts, with dark eyes circled in white, lighter gray between bill and eye with plumage a darker shade of gray behind the eye, leading to charcoal gray uppers, black legs, white chin/chest/belly, charcoal plumage (grays, not at all any semblance of browns) above with darker wings that had white edges, seemed to have a dark bill with lighter-yellow’ish-colored bill edges?, fork in the tail; about the size of a birds we’ve seen such as painted buntings/sparrows/warblers… maybe slightly larger than a yellow-throated warbler, e.g.  Not at all the size of a mockingbird or gray catbird, much smaller.  The area that this bird was sighted is U.S.A., Wimauma FL 33598, on Jan. 22, 2021; it was seen moving swiftly, ongoing, foraging within low areas of canal-side shrubs, mostly brazillian pepper shrubs.  Two images attached; bird was moving so often and swiftly, and 'deeper' within the shrubs... that these 2 are the best images for ID today.  Much appreciated.

0101_22_202120210067-12_14_35.jpg

0101_22_202120210069-12_14_54.jpg

54 minutes ago, Jefferson Shank said:

How do you get the link to show up like that?

You just paste the link into the comment box.  It's basically automatically embedding the thread.  Just like with photos, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

6 hours ago, Jefferson Shank said:

How do you get the link to show up like that?

If you click on the three dots at the top right-hand corner of a post and choose "share" you get a link to that post. (Not sure if that's what you were asking but just in case.)

• Like 1