Whatbird Community

Welcome to Whatbird! It is an American Goldfinch.  No, they do not have a neckband this is a leucistic American Goldfinch. 🙂

Copied from Wikipedia

Leucism (/ˈluːsɪzəm, -kɪz-/) is a wide variety of conditions which result in the partial loss of pigmentation in an animal—which causes white, pale, or patchy coloration of the skin, hair, feathers, scales or cuticles, but not the eyes.

Edited by lonesome55dove
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
9 hours ago, lonesome55dove said:

Welcome to Whatbird! It is an American Goldfinch.  No, they do not have a neckband this is a leucistic American Goldfinch. 🙂

Copied from Wikipedia

Leucism (/ˈluːsɪzəm, -kɪz-/) is a wide variety of conditions which result in the partial loss of pigmentation in an animal—which causes white, pale, or patchy coloration of the skin, hair, feathers, scales or cuticles, but not the eyes.

Agreed

I feel like the most boring thing any of us read on this site, is a quoted "agreed", especially when reading it in thread after thread, after thread, after thread.... 😝 I know, I know, "Agreed" has it's place, but that doesn't make it any less boring to read. 😉

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
2 minutes ago, lonestranger said:

I feel like the most boring thing any of us read on this site, is a quoted "agreed", especially when reading it in thread after thread, after thread, after thread.... 😝 I know, I know, "Agreed" has it's place, but that doesn't make it any less boring to read. 😉

Agreed!

• Haha 1