Whatbird Community

Sometimes I just want friends to see a bird I photographed, no rules.

BigOly

Maybe a little macabre but I thought this deer skull would make an interesting perch. I would like to get the whole skull in a photo with several birds perched on the antlers, but I haven’t figured out a way where it’d work yet. I have a bunch of black trellises around my deck which you can see in this photo, so you have to be fairly zoomed in to blur those away or else you have a very distracting background. 
So that’s my project for the week.

• Like 13

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Snake Fingers said:

5E109B72-AB7D-441E-AF7F-E377769D9D83.thumb.jpeg.aa0835faf636d1489842e37137e5d104.jpeg

Now this picture is not that great of quality, I took it with my Flip Phone(darn you phone cameras). But since it’s from my Flip Phone it’s sorta of remarkable really(because the camera’s so bad). This has always been a favorite for me because of that.

I feel your pain, my camera is a small digital camera with only 8x zoom and the quality never is very good for birds.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Snake Fingers said:

5E109B72-AB7D-441E-AF7F-E377769D9D83.thumb.jpeg.aa0835faf636d1489842e37137e5d104.jpeg

Now this picture is not that great of quality, I took it with my Flip Phone(darn you phone cameras). But since it’s from my Flip Phone it’s sorta of remarkable really(because the camera’s so bad). This has always been a favorite for me because of that.

I would say most of my favorite shots are not my best shots, so I get what you are saying

• Like 3