Whatbird Community

Review Bombing

16 hours ago, blackburnian said:

Crazy considering he was shooting 300mm. 

Don't forget that the photographer started out with 45MP before cropping many of the photos down to less than 3MP. Being able to crop so extensively speaks volumes about the quality of the camera AND lens combo, as well as the skill AND luck of the photographer.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Aidan B said:

Personally I'd probably call most of these high fours. That first LEGO I could see calling a five though. 

I can see the HOFI and ACWO being fours. The BLPHs I don’t see why those aren’t easy fives. What makes you say fours on the BLPHs?

46 minutes ago, IKLland said:

The bombing might be the worst ever right now….like, seriously? Isn’t this an easy five to you guys too? 
https://macaulaylibrary.org/asset/479477811

It seems people are just bombing all the top photos of the day indiscriminately, and maybe top contributors too. A couple people not on here have noticed it’s super bad this week.

• Like 4

49 minutes ago, IKLland said:

The bombing might be the worst ever right now….like, seriously? Isn’t this an easy five to you guys too? 
https://macaulaylibrary.org/asset/479477811

Yeah easy fives. Michigan photos are getting bombed really bad. I have some that I would say are 5 stars and probably some of my best ever but I don't want to upload them because they will get bombed fast.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Birds are cool said:

Some of my photos in Lauren's county Georgia get bombed a one. I wonder if other people want their photos to be the top photos in a certain location.

ding ding ding ding! That's why all my Michigan photos get bombed, Lol. We've got some oddly competitive people here. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

7 hours ago, Birding Boy said:

It seems people are just bombing all the top photos of the day indiscriminately, and maybe top contributors too. A couple people not on here have noticed it’s super bad this week.

Forgot to add, great shot as well @IKLland! Absolutely a 5, super clean. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1