Whatbird Community

Warber ID ?

26 minutes ago, Nighthawk01 said:

Thirded

I think it’s unnecessary to bring up all of these old posts by adding “agreed” when a definite ID was reached days ago (in this case Sunday). It’s not really a good idea to bring these old topics back up- it destracts from the threads that need a current  ID.

Edited by akiley
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Nighthawk01 said:

Thirded

1 hour ago, akiley said:

I think it’s unnecessary to bring up all of these old posts by adding “agreed” when a definite ID was reached days ago (in this case Sunday). It’s not really a good idea to bring these old topics back up- it destracts from the threads that need a current  ID.

I agree 100% with akiley. There were 4 pages of new content for me to sift through all because one person added an unnecessary "agreed" or something similar to almost every post made over the last 4 days. It's one thing to add something useful to older posts, but there is nothing useful in confirming the already confirmed on every post.

Edited by lonestranger
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, lonestranger said:

I agree 100% with akiley. There were 4 pages of new content for me to sift through all because one person added an unnecessary "agreed" or something similar to almost every post made over the last 4 days. It's one thing to add something useful to older posts, but there is nothing useful in confirming the already confirmed on every post.

Okay. Sorry for trying to help.

31 minutes ago, Nighthawk01 said:

Okay. Sorry for trying to help.

No problem, Nighthawk01. I just find it frustrating that the posts from yesterday are now back on page 4 and 5 and the posts from last Sunday are on the first few pages. Just makes it more difficult to navigate to the posts that are of the most interest to me, and most everyone else I would image, and that's the new ones that haven't been seen yet.