Whatbird Community

Which one?

I want to upload one of these to eBird, but I'm not sure which. I'm leaning towards the second one. Sorry the quality isn't too great, I repost with the better quality once I choose and upload to eBird.

Comments appreciated!

P1190554.thumb.JPG.d09cc8af3e1a6d5efa8bf15f84320307.JPGP1190548.thumb.JPG.2f3354b032742ce6042ba8e9cde1cf88.JPG

@Avery I agree with you the second one is the better one in my opinion. 

Yes, photo #1 shows better details but for me the sun ''white spot'' draws my eye there and not to the bird. The second photo I think is more pleasing to the eye and looks more balanced. Yes, the sun is still there but it is higher and not as distracting as in the first photo. Hope this helps! 🙂

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Michelle Summers said:

Was it a rare sighting?  Though I think it's a lovely photo, I don't understand the purpose of posting on eBird, being that it isn't clear enough to be definitive on species.  I'm just curious why you wanted to post it on eBird.

eBird needs some lovely photos, as well as functional! :classic_laugh:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Michelle Summers said:

Was it a rare sighting?  Though I think it's a lovely photo, I don't understand the purpose of posting on eBird, being that it isn't clear enough to be definitive on species.  I'm just curious why you wanted to post it on eBird.

It isn’t a rare bird. It really shows the birds life and habitat, though. Very cool and nice shot. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1