Posted (edited)
47 minutes ago, Seanbirds said:

Fuzzy Wuzzy was a bear...

Just now, Kevin said:

Fuzzy Wuzzy had no hair...

Aren't we a little too old for this?

Edited by Kevin
  • Haha 2

Spring 2015 Jefferson County, CO-if you have seen similar photos to this one, know that these were probably the most photographed birds in Colorado during this time frame. A birder/photographer knows to get a few shots and move on. A photographer hangs out all day waiting for just the right shot but also making it less likely the parents will return. Sadly, I do not think the parents nested there again the following year and now the entire area I believe is under water with the expansion of Chatfield Reservoir. Construction on the expansion was just in the beginning stages when we moved to Florida so I have not seen the changes. 

128 (2).JPG

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Red-tailed Hawks-I watched this nest for years in Arapahoe County, CO. I miss the parents and wonder how they are doing. Does anyone know the life spa of a Red-tailed Hawk? This photo was taken in 2013. I watched them for a couple of years prior to this photo and they had a brood in 2018 before we moved.

041 (4).JPG

• Like 2