Jump to content
Whatbird Community

Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, Connor Cochrane said:

Warbling Vireo

That's it! I knew I recognized it, it's a little distorted in the recording so that's why I didn't immediately get it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Aidan B said:

That's it! I knew I recognized it, it's a little distorted in the recording so that's why I didn't immediately get it. 

It’s actually not distorted at all, the recording of that particular song sequence is simply incomplete.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DLecy said:

It’s actually not distorted at all, the recording of that particular song sequence is simply incomplete.

Really? They always sound much more squeaky to me than in this recording. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Aidan B said:

Really? They always sound much more squeaky to me than in this recording. 

Meh, maybe ever so slightly. Regardless, it's all WAVI.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...