Whatbird Community

Red-eyed Vireo? - Commons Ford Ranch Metro Park - Travis Co., TX - 6/18/21

3 hours ago, Seanbirds said:

@Caley Thomas 2.0. 😉

That’s actually not a bad idea. I’m now gonna post until I reach the limit so I need a new account with a new username! 

@ autocorrectkiller birder/photographer IKL Land 2.0!😁

• Haha 4

@IKLlandI'm totally doing that as well when the time comes, lol.  However, out of guilt of "over-using" online storage resources, I'm open to donating to the website as a financial form of penance for the intention...please advise (anyone) if that's a thing...

• Like 3

Just now, Caley Thomas said:

@IKLlandI'm totally doing that as well when the time comes, lol.  However, out of guilt of "over-using" online storage resources, I'm open to donating to the website as a financial form of penance for the intention...please advise (anyone) if that's a thing...

@Aveschapines

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/24/2021 at 9:11 AM, Caley Thomas said:

I asked the admin about this and there is no mechanism for making donations. The forums are  funded by sales of iBird products so I'd encourage you to consider buying one or more of them to help support the forums.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 6/23/2021 at 9:19 PM, Caley Thomas said:

@Birding Boy, what happens when I fill up my attachments limit on this website?  Retire into the sunset? (I'm currently at 95%).

Just thought I'd ask...

It's been a while since I've used the forums, but back in the day I used to upload my photos to imgur and share the link on my post.

14 hours ago, Liam said:

It's been a while since I've used the forums, but back in the day I used to upload my photos to imgur and share the link on my post.

Welcome back!!!

• Like 2