Jump to content
Whatbird Community

Share Your Best Photo of the Day


Recommended Posts

26 minutes ago, IKLland said:

Great photo!

Outstanding pic! I am also in Orange County! Was this at Irvine regional park? That’s the only place I have seen em.

Very cool birds! Great pics! I wish I saw them. I have yet to find one.

Yes, the Wood Duck was at Irvine Regional Park.  Seemed to 4 pairs mid-morning yesterday.  You commented on someone else's post about Hooded Mergansers.  There has been one pair for last couple of weeks at Bonelli Regional Park in San Dimas.  I'll post a pic later.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cerulean Warbler

From a couple days ago - Mourning Dove carrying nesting material: And a Cedar Waxwing:

I'll start with this one

Posted Images

Just now, dkommel said:

Yes, the Wood Duck was at Irvine Regional Park.  Seemed to 4 pairs mid-morning yesterday.  You commented on someone else's post about Hooded Mergansers.  There has been one pair for last couple of weeks at Bonelli Regional Park in San Dimas.  I'll post a pic later.

Cool! Thanks. Have you been to bolsa chica? It’s amazing

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, IKLland said:

Cool! Thanks. Have you been to bolsa chica? It’s amazing

Yes, we live in San Dimas so traffic is an issue, but we usually get there around sunrise and stay through mid-morning.  Went there 18 times last year and a couple already this year.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dkommel said:

Yes, we live in San Dimas so traffic is an issue, but we usually get there around sunrise and stay through mid-morning.  Went there 18 times last year and a couple already this year.

I just began going there. I have gone a total of two times. One this year. Have you seen the mountain plover yet? It’s a great bird, but unfortunately I haven’t seen it yet. I live in Orange County 

Edited by IKLland
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, IKLland said:

I just began going there. I have gone a total of two times. One this year. Have you seen the mountain plover yet? It’s a great bird, but unfortunately I haven’t seen it yet. I live in Orange County 

Haven't seen the Mountain Plover, but here's the male and female Hooded Mergansers at Bonelli.

Bonelli_18Jan2021-0228.jpg

  • Like 7
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Connor Cochrane said:

Greater White-fronted Goose

2400?__hstc=264660688.fd8e575f7f2fb710f6

Very cool bird! I haven’t seen one yet.

3 hours ago, Kevin said:

My best photo of a Purple Finch yet!

1200

Great shot!

1 hour ago, neilpa said:

NIK_1621.thumb.jpeg.cc05b267c3f889fa6781c020791cf0cd.jpeg

The coots look like they are like who in the world is disrupting our party?

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...