Whatbird Community

Share Your Best Photo of the Day

5 minutes ago, IKLland said:

Well, some crazy bomber gave it a one, so I reuploaded it

And some crazy bomber will probably bomb the reuploaded photo too. Photo bombing is going to happen, don't get upset over a few idiots that are just out to frustrate you. Yeah it might be annoying, but the internet is full of annoying things/people, get used to it. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, lonestranger said:

And some crazy bomber will probably bomb the reuploaded photo too. Photo bombing is going to happen, don't get upset over a few idiots that are just out to frustrate you. Yeah it might be annoying, but the internet is full of annoying things/people, get used to it. 

I never knew that there was a site to upload pictures where random people could vote on them. Personally, I take pictures for my own enjoyment and DGAF what others think, and nor do I seek some stranger's approval. To each their own.

• Like 1

On 12/24/2021 at 9:22 AM, Connor Cochrane said:

I like the snow background, really makes the bird stand out. Nothing distracting going on in the background. Looks like you’ve been up in the mountains!

I’m hoping to make a trip up to northeast CA this winter, I haven’t seen a Northern Shrike or a Rough-legged Hawk in a long time

• Like 3