Jump to content
Whatbird Community

Share Your Best Photo of the Day


Recommended Posts

Just now, Birding Boy said:

I've seen that, simply incredible. Gives me something to aim for since I have that exact setup haha. You can even see its crown in the photo, wowie.

And I have the same lens! And how much is that camera? Do you like it? I think it’s pretty similar to mine, the specs and all that.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Birding Boy said:

I've seen that, simply incredible. Gives me something to aim for since I have that exact setup haha. You can even see its crown in the photo, wowie.

Also the rest of the kinglet shots on that list are insane. That contributor takes insane photos!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, IKLland said:

And I have the same lens! And how much is that camera? Do you like it? I think it’s pretty similar to mine, the specs and all that.

I got my Nikon D7500 second hand for under $600, but they're usually a few hundred more than that.  I can't recommend a Nikon over a Canon, though, because, in my non-expert opinion, Canon has much better color reproduction.  I bet I'll be switching back to Canon after my current setup dies.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, The Bird Nuts said:

I got my Nikon D7500 second hand for under $600, but they're usually a few hundred more than that.  I can't recommend a Nikon over a Canon, though, because, in my non-expert opinion, Canon has much better color reproduction.  I bet I'll be switching back to Canon after my current setup dies.

My camera is around $500 new, I got it used for $350. I’m very happy with it, fir what it is. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, IKLland said:

And I have the same lens! And how much is that camera? Do you like it? I think it’s pretty similar to mine, the specs and all that.

I really have nothing to compare it to DSLR wise so I'm quite biased lol, but yeah I like it a lot compared to my previous (Coolpix) setup. A great setup for the price.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...