Whatbird Community

Share Your Best Photo of the Day

Message added by aveschapinas,

Folks: it's not OK to take other people's photos to edit and re-post. Just like we don't correct each other's spelling and grammar, we don't take it upon ourselves to decide that someone's photo needs correction. In addition, as has been emphasized before, you need to respect copyright.

• Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

59 minutes ago, MichaelLong said:

Nice! What lens are you using now, I’ve noticed the technical info in Macaulay library is now saying 500mm instead of 400?

He’s actually borrowing the rf 100-500, but I think he’s gonna but it for himself soon(sorry if I screwed this up connor!)

• Like 2

I seldom post in this thread.  I really like the wing details that popped out of this image.  Presumably this is a female or immature member of the Black-chinned Hummingbird species because at this season of the year (and I am fortunate to have hummingbirds present in my backyard for all 12 months) these are the ones that nest and breed in my area.  If I am wrong I think you viewers will correct me. 

Greetings from Texas.  Do not neglect to participate in the LOL thread.  I enjoy your contributions and witticisms.   

Implausible Motion

Edited by TexasCobra
Forgot to include the image!
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, TexasCobra said:

I seldom post in this thread.  I really like the wing details that popped out of this image.  Presumably this is a female or immature member of the Black-chinned Hummingbird species because at this season of the year (and I am fortunate to have hummingbirds present in my backyard for all 12 months) these are the ones that nest and breed in my area.  If I am wrong I think you viewers will correct me. 

Greetings from Texas.  Do not neglect to participate in the LOL thread.  I enjoy your contributions and witticisms.   

I don’t see a photo