Whatbird Community

Liam's Weekly Quiz!

Liam

1 hour ago, Liam said:

I'm taking a different approach to this week's quiz. Instead of one challenge with multiple images, I'm doing three challenges with one image each!

aFEQHuf.jpg

2ivTa82.jpg

3MmkCvS.jpg

That last photo is great!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Liam said:

I'm taking a different approach to this week's quiz. Instead of one challenge with multiple images, I'm doing three challenges with one image each!

aFEQHuf.jpg

2ivTa82.jpg

3MmkCvS.jpg

Are you counting additional points for age/sex?

On 2/28/2022 at 6:49 PM, stitch58 said:

Didn't do very well. I screwed up on #5 especially. I thought it was a Cassin's but changed to Purple when counting for subspecies was mentioned :classic_sad:.

I did that with #3 for the same reason 

On 2/28/2022 at 8:49 PM, stitch58 said:

I screwed up on #5 especially. I thought it was a Cassin's but changed to Purple when counting for subspecies was mentioned :classic_sad:.

I did the same thing.

Hurry, hurry, hurry! Get your guesses in!

We are not responsible for people falling in the race. If you have heart disease, lung cancer, typhoid fever, the common cold, or are allergic to almonds, see your doctor before taking Liam's Weekly Quiz. We are also not responsible  for exposing you to soon-to-be-found-out cancer causing products. 

• Haha 4

22 minutes ago, Charlie Spencer said:

Delorean, tempus fugit subspecies

The Back to the Future car at the Petersen Automotive Museum.

Maybe we can shunt this over to the young birders chat and do a poll to see how many know what it is

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Kevin said:

Hurry, hurry, hurry! Get your guesses in!

We are not responsible for people falling in the race. If you have heart disease, lung cancer, typhoid fever, the common cold, or are allergic to almonds, see your doctor before taking Liam's Weekly Quiz. We are also not responsible  for exposing you to soon-to-be-found-out cancer causing products. 

On a recent product I bought "This product may expose you to wood dust, known to the state of California to cause cancer." 

At least most of us don't live in CA so we'll be fine.

1 hour ago, SirVive said:

On a recent product I bought "This product may expose you to wood dust, known to the state of California to cause cancer." 

At least most of us don't live in CA so we'll be fine.

Yeah, I find it comical that CA has just about everything with a cancer warning on it, but I don't guess I care if they want to do that. Personally I am inclined to think, that while certain products may definitely cause cancer, that a large amount of it could be stopped by healthier eating. Almost all food in the American diet has been very heavily processed, and striped of most it's nutritional value.

• Like 1