Whatbird Community

I miss the LOL forum topic.  What do we have to do to get that started up again?

"The sanitation crew left nothing here but the stink.  I don't know about you guys, but I'm headed for the Boneyard Buffet on Highway 281."

A Wake of Vultures

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Hypersonic Hummer-  Prototype XF-1000H achieves hypersonic speed shortly after liftoff with its aftfart vectored thrust exhaust port calibrated for maximum acceleration.  This configuration reminds me of the North American XB-70 Valkyrie.

Hypersonic Hummer

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, Sean C said:

This was one of my favorite threads on the last whatbird . thanks for recreating it @TexasCobra!

You are quite welcome, Sean C.  I had been missing that particular thread.

Master chef Marco Antonio addresses the kitchen staff and diners:

"Fwiends, womans, cwuntwymen, lend me your shears.  I come to currry César; not to braise him!"

Vulture

• Haha 3

On 7/8/2018 at 7:27 AM, TexasCobra said:

Hypersonic Hummer-  Prototype XF-1000H achieves hypersonic speed shortly after liftoff with its aftfart vectored thrust exhaust port calibrated for maximum acceleration.  This configuration reminds me of the North American XB-70 Valkyrie.

Hypersonic Hummer

I think that’s a 6 banger!

• Like 1

Duck crossing requires caution.  I am parked in front of the Little Gretel restaurant which features duck on the menu. Presumably the duck is free range and locally sourced!

Duck Crossing

Lavender Omelet

Edited by TexasCobra
  • Like 2

Rock Wren Hiding Behind Rock

You may need to zoom in but there really is a Rock Wren playing Peek-a-boo with me in this picture. Bonus points because it's a rock wren hiding on a rock. Extra double bonus combo for also having a lizard on the rock 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ChickadeeXT said:

Rock Wren Hiding Behind Rock

You may need to zoom in but there really is a Rock Wren playing Peek-a-boo with me in this picture. Bonus points because it's a rock wren hiding on a rock. Extra double bonus combo for also having a lizard on the rock 

Looks like the Rock Wren and Lizard were playing peek-a-boo with each other!! 😁

• Like 2

This one didn't like me sneaking up behind it, so it decided to keep an eye on me.

1554100160_DSC05801small.thumb.jpg.1b7e666ca98157043c717b29c8477a05.jpg

It must have thought I looked a little shady because it decided to keep two eyes on me.

1498403564_DSC05796small.thumb.jpg.089e3aa40d1a43ae6c9c4b57f48194aa.jpg

• Like 6