Whatbird Community

Committee meeting of TABS fails to reach a quorum.  The greater number of the members of the Texas Avian Butt Scratchers prefer to pursue satisfaction outside of a public forum.  

IMG_2259.JPG

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

A Cardinal walks into a barber shop and says, "Take a little off the top."

XspONKwh.jpg

We had some cardinals and related bluejays molt head feathers this last August. Exceptionally warm summer with very little rain. By the end of Oct, they looked normal again.

Edited by corgi
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

On 1/9/2019 at 9:07 PM, TexasCobra said:

Committee meeting of TABS fails to reach a quorum.  The greater number of the members of the Texas Avian Butt Scratchers prefer to pursue satisfaction outside of a public forum.  

IMG_2259.JPG

I'm itching to vote for a recess.

Doves

• Like 1

I discovered a new species soaring above my backyard.  I would classify it as Pteranodon noisyus but it might have been previously reported and classified.  Conspiracy theorists and other members of the lunatic fringe would perhaps report it as an artifact of alien intelligence.  What are your thoughts?

Ultralight

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, TexasCobra said:

I discovered a new species soaring above my backyard.  I would classify it as Pteranodon noisyus but it might have been previously reported and classified.  Conspiracy theorists and other members of the lunatic fringe would perhaps report it as an artifact of alien intelligence.  What are your thoughts?

Ultralight

I would think maybe Moronus maximus! 

• Like 1

He seems to occupy a pulpit.  That makes him a sermonizer or psalmodier rather than a basso buffo.  This preacher is probably calling out for funds to repair the chapel's roof!:classic_laugh: 

• Haha 1

On 1/25/2019 at 9:07 PM, Seattle said:

This eagle was just hanging around - upside down!?  

Eagle upside down 1 (1 of 1)

Hang your head Tom Dooley!

• Like 1

"You wear a Mardi Gras mask and the paparazzi think they own you.  I'll just crap purple all over their expensive lenses!"

• Confused 1

"Oh deer, what can that matter be?"

This voracious Texas whitetail is eyeing my vegetable garden.  The three 75 pound bouvier des flandres dogs will be happy to prosecute her for trespassing and horticultural vandalism.  The male is particularly protective of his favorite oregano patch.

Action!