Jump to content
Whatbird Community

BRDL


Avery
 Share

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, Kevin said:

I made an incredibly stupid mistake, I put the same letter in the same place, even though the previous guess had told me it was the right letter, just the wrong place.

I did that for my second guess today. On the other hand, that move revealed the fourth letter...

(if the above is considered a spoiler, please delete this reply.)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Peromyscus said:

I did that for my second guess today. On the other hand, that move revealed the fourth letter...

(if the above is considered a spoiler, please delete this reply.)

I don't think I could have got any help out of it, it just leaves way too many options to be any help.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Kevin said:

I made an incredibly stupid mistake, I put the same letter in the same place, even though the previous guess had told me it was the right letter, just the wrong place.Β 

BRDL 21
πŸ₯šπŸ₯šπŸ₯šπŸ₯š
πŸ₯šπŸͺΆπŸ¦πŸ₯š
πŸ₯šπŸͺΆπŸ¦πŸ₯š
🐦🐦🐦🐦

I’ve put in guesses that leave out a letter I know is included, just to try to tease out another letter. Β 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, chipperatl said:

I’ve put in guesses that leave out a letter I know is included, just to try to tease out another letter. Β 

I will also take a known letter at times and put it in the wrong position to find new letters, sometimes I find out there's a duplicate letter that way. I don't know why but duplicate letters trip me up regularly, on Wordle and BRDL.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

BRDL 22
πŸͺΆπŸ₯šπŸͺΆπŸ₯š
πŸͺΆπŸͺΆπŸ₯šπŸ₯š
🐦🐦🐦🐦

I dropped one of my feather letters from my first guess and reused one of my goose egg letters for my second guess and got the third letter. That gave me lots of possibilities to choose from without even referring to a list, so I guessed 🐦🐦🐦🐦 and got lucky.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sad it took me this long

BRDL 22
πŸ₯šπŸ₯šπŸ₯šπŸ¦
πŸ₯šπŸͺΆπŸ₯šπŸ₯š
πŸ₯šπŸͺΆπŸ₯šπŸ₯š
πŸ₯šπŸͺΆπŸ₯šπŸ₯š
πŸͺΆπŸ₯šπŸͺΆπŸ¦
🐦🐦🐦🐦

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...