Whatbird Community

BRDL

Avery

8 minutes ago, Kevin said:

I made an incredibly stupid mistake, I put the same letter in the same place, even though the previous guess had told me it was the right letter, just the wrong place.

I did that for my second guess today. On the other hand, that move revealed the fourth letter...

(if the above is considered a spoiler, please delete this reply.)

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Peromyscus said:

I did that for my second guess today. On the other hand, that move revealed the fourth letter...

(if the above is considered a spoiler, please delete this reply.)

I don't think I could have got any help out of it, it just leaves way too many options to be any help.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Kevin said:

I made an incredibly stupid mistake, I put the same letter in the same place, even though the previous guess had told me it was the right letter, just the wrong place.Β 

BRDL 21
πŸ₯šπŸ₯šπŸ₯šπŸ₯š
πŸ₯šπŸͺΆπŸ¦πŸ₯š
πŸ₯šπŸͺΆπŸ¦πŸ₯š
🐦🐦🐦🐦

I’ve put in guesses that leave out a letter I know is included, just to try to tease out another letter. Β 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, chipperatl said:

I’ve put in guesses that leave out a letter I know is included, just to try to tease out another letter. Β 

I will also take a known letter at times and put it in the wrong position to find new letters, sometimes I find out there's a duplicate letter that way. I don't know why but duplicate letters trip me up regularly, on Wordle and BRDL.

• Like 2

BRDL 22
πŸͺΆπŸ₯šπŸͺΆπŸ₯š
πŸͺΆπŸͺΆπŸ₯šπŸ₯š
🐦🐦🐦🐦

I dropped one of my feather letters from my first guess and reused one of my goose egg letters for my second guess and got the third letter. That gave me lots of possibilities to choose from without even referring to a list, so I guessed 🐦🐦🐦🐦 and got lucky.

Sad it took me this long

BRDL 22
πŸ₯šπŸ₯šπŸ₯šπŸ¦
πŸ₯šπŸͺΆπŸ₯šπŸ₯š
πŸ₯šπŸͺΆπŸ₯šπŸ₯š
πŸ₯šπŸͺΆπŸ₯šπŸ₯š
πŸͺΆπŸ₯šπŸͺΆπŸ¦
🐦🐦🐦🐦