Jump to content
Whatbird Community

BRDL


Avery
 Share

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I think todays changed in the middle of me doing it I got halfway done, resorted to the list, and when I went back it had erased what I had done. So I started putting in what I had guessed before and it was giving me different letters lol

BRDL 160



Edited by Avery
Link to comment
Share on other sites

That was really lucky!

BRDL 160

Spoiler!!!

After my first guess I couldn't seem to come up with a code that worked, so I checked the list, and it was literally the first code. I don't normally like to use codes with a duplicate letter so early, but it's late, and I didn't want to find another code that would work...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Kevin said:

That was really lucky!

BRDL 160

Spoiler!!!

After my first guess I couldn't seem to come up with a code that worked, so I checked the list, and it was literally the first code. I don't normally like to use codes with a duplicate letter so early, but it's late, and I didn't want to find another code that would work...

What was yesterday's? I got 3 letters with one guess to go and couldn't come up with anything off the top of my head and never found the time to go digging.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SirVive said:

What was yesterday's? I got 3 letters with one guess to go and couldn't come up with anything off the top of my head and never found the time to go digging.

BBWD(Black-bellied Whistling-Duck), it is the very first bird on the ABA list.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Kevin said:

BBWD(Black-bellied Whistling-Duck), it is the very first bird on the ABA list.

Guess I had all the letters - just out of order and didn't know one was doubled

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...