Whatbird Community

BRDL

Avery

Posted (edited)

I think todays changed in the middle of me doing it I got halfway done, resorted to the list, and when I went back it had erased what I had done. So I started putting in what I had guessed before and it was giving me different letters lol

BRDL 160

Edited by Avery

That was really lucky!

BRDL 160

Spoiler!!!

After my first guess I couldn't seem to come up with a code that worked, so I checked the list, and it was literally the first code. I don't normally like to use codes with a duplicate letter so early, but it's late, and I didn't want to find another code that would work...

14 hours ago, Kevin said:

That was really lucky!

BRDL 160

Spoiler!!!

After my first guess I couldn't seem to come up with a code that worked, so I checked the list, and it was literally the first code. I don't normally like to use codes with a duplicate letter so early, but it's late, and I didn't want to find another code that would work...

What was yesterday's? I got 3 letters with one guess to go and couldn't come up with anything off the top of my head and never found the time to go digging.

1 hour ago, SirVive said:

What was yesterday's? I got 3 letters with one guess to go and couldn't come up with anything off the top of my head and never found the time to go digging.

BBWD(Black-bellied Whistling-Duck), it is the very first bird on the ABA list.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Kevin said:

BBWD(Black-bellied Whistling-Duck), it is the very first bird on the ABA list.

Guess I had all the letters - just out of order and didn't know one was doubled