Jump to content
Whatbird Community

BRDL


Avery
 Share

Recommended Posts

@PaulKΒ  One 45min nap for us, 2 feedings, 1 diaper, and 1 nurse check for baby, and all mommy's meds later ...

BRDL 166
🐦πŸ₯šπŸ₯šπŸ₯š
πŸ₯šπŸ¦πŸ₯šπŸ₯š
πŸ₯šπŸ₯šπŸ¦πŸ¦
🐦🐦🐦🐦

:classic_cool:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

No list.

BRDL 166
πŸͺΆπŸ₯šπŸ₯šπŸ₯š
πŸ₯šπŸ₯šπŸ₯šπŸ₯š
πŸ₯šπŸ₯šπŸ¦πŸ¦
🐦πŸ₯šπŸ¦πŸ¦
🐦🐦🐦🐦

Link to comment
Share on other sites

BRDL 166

πŸ₯šπŸͺΆπŸ₯šπŸ₯š
🐦πŸ₯šπŸ₯šπŸ₯š
πŸͺΆπŸ₯šπŸ₯šπŸ₯š
🐦🐦🐦🐦

I have photographed this bird.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, SirVive said:

@PaulKΒ  One 45min nap for us, 2 feedings, 1 diaper, and 1 nurse check for baby, and all mommy's meds later ...

How's mommy doing after the birth? Is she recovering ok?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, PaulK said:

How's mommy doing after the birth? Is she recovering ok?

It was a planned c-section due to repeat complications/risk factors but thankfully everything went well. Recovery is going better than the last two but is always rough regardless. The first 2 days both of us running on 1 hrs sleep/24. Finally got 2-3 more this morning. Lord willing going home tonight. Doc told us that during her residency she had a patient with similar risks go through 161 units of blood😬  thankfully we didn't need any. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, SirVive said:

It was a planned c-section due to repeat complications/risk factors but thankfully everything went well. Recovery is going better than the last two but is always rough regardless. The first 2 days both of us running on 1 hrs sleep/24. Finally got 2-3 more this morning. Lord willing going home tonight. Doc told us that during her residency she had a patient with similar risks go through 161 units of blood😬  thankfully we didn't need any. 

I'm glad she's recovering well! I hope you get to go home as soon as possible.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

BRDL 167

πŸ₯šπŸ₯šπŸ₯šπŸ₯š

πŸ₯šπŸ₯šπŸ₯šπŸ¦

πŸ₯šπŸ₯šπŸͺΆπŸ₯š

πŸ₯šπŸ₯šπŸ¦πŸ₯š

🐦🐦🐦🐦

Link to comment
Share on other sites

BRDL 167
πŸ₯šπŸ₯šπŸͺΆπŸ₯š
πŸ₯šπŸ₯šπŸ₯šπŸ₯š
πŸ₯šπŸͺΆπŸ₯šπŸ₯š
πŸ₯šπŸ₯šπŸ₯šπŸ¦
🐦🐦🐦🐦

Link to comment
Share on other sites

BRDL 167

πŸ₯šπŸ₯šπŸ₯šπŸ₯š
πŸ₯šπŸͺΆπŸ₯šπŸ₯š
πŸͺΆπŸ₯šπŸͺΆπŸ₯š
🐦🐦🐦🐦

I have photographed this bird.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

BRDL 167
πŸ₯šπŸͺΆπŸ₯šπŸ₯š
🐦πŸ₯šπŸ₯šπŸ₯š
πŸ₯šπŸ₯šπŸͺΆπŸ₯š
🐦πŸ₯šπŸͺΆπŸ₯š
🐦πŸ₯šπŸ₯šπŸ¦
🐦🐦🐦🐦

Β 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

BRDL 167
πŸ₯šπŸ₯šπŸ¦πŸ₯š
πŸ₯šπŸͺΆπŸ₯šπŸ₯š
πŸ₯šπŸ₯šπŸ₯šπŸ₯š
πŸͺΆπŸ₯šπŸ₯šπŸ₯š
🐦🐦🐦🐦

Took a ton of list hunting until I found a single option that could use the letters I had to work with.Β 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

BRDL 168
πŸ₯šπŸ₯šπŸ₯šπŸ₯š
πŸ₯šπŸ₯šπŸͺΆπŸ₯š
🐦🐦🐦πŸ₯š
🐦🐦🐦πŸ₯š
🐦🐦🐦🐦

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...