Whatbird Community

I remember when I was recording this I was under the impression that this was probably a chestnut-capped warbler. Yet, I’m not so sure anymore. Starting to think this may just be a yellow warbler trying to sing? Yellows were by far the most frequent warbler around, but I never heard any make noises other than the ‘chip’ calls. But the third chorus or whatever in the recording sounds yellow warblerish.

Birdnet suggested Indigo bunting but I don’t think that’s it…

It was singing from somewhere up a very tall grove of Guanacaste trees in Sámara Costa Rica, about a month ago. 
https://macaulaylibrary.org/asset/416299391

From what I’ve seen their calls seem to occur for much longer than what I’ve recorded but I have found a few that I would say are similar. 
It would be a lifer, so I’m a bit cautious. Still trying to find a recording where it includes the chattering 

I think I’ve re-convinced myself that this is a chestnut. The part that was giving me yellow vibes appears to be rather frequent in some of their songs. The overall gist is right, and I’m not sure there’s really any other viable option