Whatbird Community

11 minutes ago, Aidan B said:

Looks like a Chipping Sparrow to me. 

Thanks Aidan! At first i thought so, but that yellowish color (sun was "hitting" him/her right into the chest) got me confused, so i thought it was juvenile Palm Warbler!

Just now, armada68 said:

Thanks Aidan! At first i thought so, but that yellowish color (sun was "hitting" him/her right into the chest) got me confused, so i thought it was juvenile Palm Warbler!

By the way, if you don't mind, can you help me with this two "mystery". First: Swanson Thrush or Gray Cheeked Thrush (9609 and 9610). Second: It will be very though (bad pics), but maybe you can identify them.DSCN9609.thumb.JPG.6210f49894cb01c1b9dc1e619f790d58.JPG

DSCN9610.JPG

DSCN9824.JPG

DSCN9822.JPG

1 minute ago, armada68 said:

By the way, if you don't mind, can you help me with this two "mystery". First: Swanson Thrush or Gray Cheeked Thrush (9609 and 9610). Second: It will be very though (bad pics), but maybe you can identify them.DSCN9609.thumb.JPG.6210f49894cb01c1b9dc1e619f790d58.JPG

DSCN9610.JPG

DSCN9824.JPG

DSCN9822.JPG

First is a Swainson's Thrush, note that very buffy eyering. 

Second looks like a Northern Paula to me. 

It's typically better to make a new topic when there are new birds that need to be identified, sometimes people skip over a thread once the bird has already been identified and miss the new birds. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Aidan B said:

It's typically better to make a new topic when there are new birds that need to be identified, sometimes people skip over a thread once the bird has already been identified and miss the new birds. 

1 hour ago, Aidan B said:

Agreed on everything!