Whatbird Community

Birdie

31 minutes ago, IKLland said:

I swear, I have never looked at this general family of birds in my field guide before.

I hadn't either until your post inspired me.Β  Sure enough, I was right; turkey and bobwhite are indeed the only game birds on the southeastern coastal plain.Β  I don't mind missing under those circumstances.

46 minutes ago, IKLland said:

@KevinΒ @aveschapinas, would one of you mind moving the post that @Quiscalus quisculaquoted above to the β€œYour Checklist of the Day” thread? Thanks!

I suggest using the Report feature for requests like that, I believe it would make it a lot easier for @KevinΒ and/or @aveschapinasΒ to find the right post. There's an option for 'Moderator assistance request', which I suspect was created just for situations like these.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, lonestranger said:

I suggest using the Report feature for requests like that, I believe it would make it a lot easier for @KevinΒ and/or @aveschapinasΒ to find the right post. There's an option for 'Moderator assistance request', which I suspect was created just for situations like these.

Yes, thanks, reporting the post is better because it's easier and also makes it very clear which post it is! "Moderator assistance request" is the right category for that type of thing.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, aveschapinas said:

Yes, thanks, reporting the post is better because it's easier and also makes it very clear which post it is! "Moderator assistance request" is the right category for that type of thing.

Also only one of us has to look at it, as apposed to being tagged, where we both come look(and then are confused about what somebody was wanting, because it has already been done.)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1