Whatbird Community

Birdie

Hey everyone, pushed a couple of changes to the game today:

The bird list has been completely overhauled! I'd like to apologize for the issues that you guys encountered with the old list, it was dated and I had been using it without reviewing it much at all. Want to give a huge shoutout to someone named Brandon for curating and emailing me an updated list, which cut out a little over 150 of the original listed species, and renamed a bunch to keep them up to date. There are still a couple of 'incorrect' ones in there because I had to support the archived games for now.

Because this is sort of a 'big' update, I'm aware there might be flaws, so I'd appreciate it if you'd DM me if/when you find any issues with the new list, I'll fix them right away.

I also added a small feature that will link the revealed correct answer to the allaboutbirds page for the bird, thanks to Kelly for the idea.

Again, thanks for playing.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, Jagularr said:

Want to give a huge shoutout to someone named Brandon for curating and emailing me an updated list, which cut out a little over 150 of the original listed species, and renamed a bunch to keep them up to date.

Sounds like IKLland. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2