Whatbird Community

Birdie

Connor Cochrane

birdie 🦒 #756: πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›β¬›

Really wasted that second guess. I knew it wasn't a Β»mockingbirdΒ« but I guessed it anyway.

I have photographed this bird before.

Edited by Zoroark
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, kansabirdguy said:

Did that for my first guess even though I knew it was wrong πŸ™‚

Ha! I guessed a bird in a different family but I forgot how to make its name invisible.

Edited by Peromyscus

1 hour ago, Peromyscus said:

Ha! I guessed a bird in a different family but I forgot how to make its name invisible.

You have to change your font colour to white so that it blends in with the background. That's an option I don't have on my phone, I need to be on the computer to change font colour, so I have hidden comments at the bottom of a quote, a feature at the top of the message box represented by the quote "Β symbol, that’s only available to me when I hold my phone sideways. Different devices provide different options so this may or may not be of use to you.

Edited by lonestranger
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, lonestranger said:

You have to change your font colour to white so that it blends in with the background. That's an option I don't have on my phone, I need to be on the computer to change font colour, so I have hidden comments at the bottom of a quote, a feature at the top of the message box represented by the quote "Β symbol, that’s only available to me when I hold my phone sideways. Different devices provide different options so this may or may not be of use to you.

Thanks!! I'll get the hang of that eventually.

Anyhoo, my first guess today was >>California Towhee<<, rather than >>mockingbird<<.