Whatbird Community

Confirm Lifer Pigeon Guillemot

5 minutes ago, HamRHead said:

Not to change the topic, but I love the second shot! Could you repost it after you get it off of your camera?

Sure - might be a bit though ... but if I don't get it done in the next couple weeks before baby comes it just plain won't happen. I hope it turned out, I've been having issues with the auto focus on my camera and moving birds on waves doesn't make it better. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, SirVive said:

Sure - might be a bit though ... but if I don't get it done in the next couple weeks before baby comes it just plain won't happen. I hope it turned out, I've been having issues with the auto focus on my camera and moving birds on waves doesn't make it better. 

No worries. Take care of your family.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Bird-Boys said:

Around the pier, right?

When I was there in early April I saw several on the north side of San Simeon Point, near the elephant seal rookery.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, SirVive said:

I was supposed to be spending time with my non-birding spouse on our anniversary.

Non-birding spouses, eh?  Discuss; use back of page if necessary.  :classic_wink:

Oh, and 67F this morning.  Feels like 55.

Edited by Charlie Spencer

9 hours ago, SirVive said:

You guys all ruined it - supposed to be 90 by the end of the week 😡

Now you have the perfect opportunity to come visit me, you can miss that hot weather, and it is only going to be 108 here. 

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Charlie Spencer said:

To whom do I make a sacrifice in exchange for not exceeding 90F the rest of the summer?

You can make a blood sacrifice to the mosquitoes of Northern Ontario. I've done it - actually this very week 5 years ago. 😄

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, SirVive said:

You can make a blood sacrifice to the mosquitoes of Northern Ontario. I've done it - actually this very week 5 years ago. 😄

Edited by PaulK
  • Haha 4

22 hours ago, PaulK said:

It's the Canadian National Anthem!  Shame on you! You made me laugh out loud halfway through putting the baby to sleep 😂 

On occasion I enjoy listening to the podcast Songbirding based in southern Ontario - and more than once I have slapped my face by reflex when the national bird of Canada buzzed in my earbud. 😡

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, SirVive said:

It's the Canadian National Anthem!  Shame on you! You made me laugh out loud halfway through putting the baby to sleep 😂 

On occasion I enjoy listening to the podcast Songbirding based in southern Ontario - and more than once I have slapped my face by reflex when the national bird of Canada buzzed in my earbud. 😡

As a fellow in the Royal Society of Using My Phone Too Much While Caring for the Baby I appreciate your efforts.

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, Charlie Spencer said:

Oh, no; not again.  That's what you said about no days below 40F last winter.  Good luck passing that 'money', by the way.

Obviously you didn't send enough or it would have worked 

• Haha 2