Whatbird Community

eBird Photos/Audio Species lists

Avery

I feel like this has been discussed before, but I can’t remember where and what the substance was, so I’ll ask again here. Is there a way to view a list of the species you have photographed and or recorded and uploaded to eBird? They obviously know how many, as it shows on your profile, so the data is somewhere. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Avery said:

I feel like this has been discussed before, but I can’t remember where and what the substance was, so I’ll ask again here. Is there a way to view a list of the species you have photographed and or recorded and uploaded to eBird? They obviously know how many, as it shows on your profile, so the data is somewhere. 

You can do Target Species and the "gear" at the top right you can select birds without photo or audio.  Process of elimination from there are the birds you have photographed.  It isn't a Sightings List though.  

• Like 6

22 minutes ago, chipperatl said:

You can do Target Species and the "gear" at the top right you can select birds without photo or audio.  Process of elimination from there are the birds you have photographed.  It isn't a Sightings List though.  

This is pretty much exactly what I wanted, thank you!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, IKLland said:

Same. Apparently I’ve never taken a photo of a Wrentit. 🤔

Or at least uploaded it to eBird. I saw quite a few I know I have “photos” of, but know they definitely weren’t good enough. 

• Like 1

On 9/23/2022 at 9:43 AM, Avery said:

Maybe you can get it if you download your data?

I'm pretty sure that isn't it.  I recall a discussion where someone didn't like their existing eBird name.  He was going to download his data, have them delete the old account, create a new one, and import the data.  Media wasn't included in the download.

• Like 1