Whatbird Community

The Weather Topic

• 3 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, Snake Fingers said:

Guys(and girls, tho I’m pretty sure it can mean both)!!!! There’s hope!!! A4C86B33-FFFC-4674-AA21-B07E8716BB5F.thumb.jpeg.7c30c3340593a46f5357357b5297f225.jpeg

I went out twice today already, and hope to again. The end is near!!! By the way: how’s it going weather and birding wise @Quiscalus quiscula?

I haven't had much time to bird, but lots of chickadees, titmice, nuthatches, cardinals, and jays have been coming to my feeder. It's been staying around freezing, so much warmer here than by you! Right now it's 28F.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Quiscalus quiscula said:

I haven't had much time to bird, but lots of chickadees, titmice, nuthatches, cardinals, and jays have been coming to my feeder. It's been staying around freezing, so much warmer here than by you! Right now it's 28F.

The kitchen window is as good a place to bird as any other, and more comfortable than most.

• Like 3

Just now, Snake Fingers said:

Hope you feel better soon! If you don’t mind me asking, what’s your streak at?

Only 35 days. I am trying to keep a checklist streak for the whole year though. If I make at least one complete checklist a day for the year I will automatically get put in a drawing for a pair of Zeiss binoculars. I wouldn't use them, but i know some people that would.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Birds are cool said:

Only 35 days. 

That’s a lot better than I got! It was only like 15.

4 minutes ago, Birds are cool said:

I am trying to keep a checklist streak for the whole year though. If I make at least one complete checklist a day for the year I will automatically get put in a drawing for a pair of Zeiss binoculars. I wouldn't use them, but i know some people that would.

I tried that too, but a busy Sunday ended it. Good luck!

Edited by Snake Fingers
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1