Whatbird Community

Share your worst photo of the day

Just now, IKLland said:

I personally don’t think I will be participating here too often. That’s because the only “bad” photos I keep are ones of uncommon/rare birds, which isn’t every day. 

That’s okay, I thought this might be nice for people who don’t have good cameras.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Snake Fingers said:

That’s okay, I thought this might be nice for people who don’t have good cameras.

I guess I can post my worst photo out of the ones I keep each day. 

In that case, here’s yesterdays. Horrible sharpness and image quality, lighting is harsh, and birds are too far away with a busy background and bad pose. Kept it because it’s only my third observation of Canvasbacks, and they’re a slightly more uncommon duck here. 

• Like 3

I haven’t taken any photos since last week, but this is my most recent worst photo…

It’s a Northern Pygmy-Owl 😀. Sometimes not carrying a camera has its disadvantages, but realistically it wouldn’t have been a very good photo regardless. 
Only proof (if you could say that) I have of one, so it stays until I get something better. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Aaron said:

I haven’t taken any photos since last week, but this is my most recent worst photo…

It’s a Northern Pygmy-Owl 😀. Sometimes not carrying a camera has its disadvantages, but realistically it wouldn’t have been a very good photo regardless. 
Only proof (if you could say that) I have of one, so it stays until I get something better. 

It took me a couple seconds to find it! 😆