Jump to content
Whatbird Community

Share Your Best or Favorite Photo of a Bird Species!


Kevin

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Jerry Friedman said:

@Charlie Spencer, I'm confused about why you're confused.  Because you don't understand that I was identifying the dragonfly?  You don't see why anyone would ID a dragonfly in this context?  You disagree with my ID?

I just figured you thought you were on the Facebook Bird Misidentification Page!

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, Jerry Friedman said:

@Charlie Spencer, I'm confused about why you're confused.  Because you don't understand that I was identifying the dragonfly?  You don't see why anyone would ID a dragonfly in this context?  You disagree with my ID?

I mean Variegated Meadowhawk does sound like a bird species name right?

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Jerry Friedman said:

@Charlie Spencer, I'm confused about why you're confused.  Because you don't understand that I was identifying the dragonfly?  You don't see why anyone would ID a dragonfly in this context?  You disagree with my ID?

I had no clue what you were talking about.  I thought you were saying the photo had the bird misidentified, that maybe a VAME was some Mexican migrant I'd never heard of

 

Edited by Charlie Spencer
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I am experimenting with the Tamron ultra long range telephoto zoom lens that arrived last Friday.  I may have to resume weightlifting exercises.  It is the heaviest chunk of machinery I have attached to my DSLR camera.  

Lesser Goldfinch at the feeder

 

 

 

 

f

  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Charlie Spencer said:

I had no clue what you were talking about.  I thought you were saying the photo had the bird misidentified, that maybe a VAME was some Mexican migrant I'd never heard of

 

Sorry about that--though ten seconds with the Web searcher of your choice would have cleared everything up.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, TexasCobra said:

I am experimenting with the Tamron ultra long range telephoto zoom lens that arrived last Friday.  I may have to resume weightlifting exercises.  It is the heaviest chunk of machinery I have attached to my DSLR camera.  

Lesser Goldfinch at the feeder

 

 

 

 

f

This week’s bird is the Black Phoebe. Please consider posting your nice goldfinch photo in a different topic that better fits that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...