Whatbird Community

April Fools Silliness

On 4/9/2023 at 12:48 PM, SirVive said:

My biggest takeaway from this whole thread is that @Charlie Spencer must really be taking this retirement thing seriously to leave it up to @lonestranger to post the only April Fool's post of the whole year. 😋

I wasn't the only one willing to make a fool of themself on April 1st, @SirVive.  I believe @Charlie Spencerstarted the foolishness with a much funnier rare species post in the ID forum early in the morning. That means he still has the status of Forum Fool, I think, even if he did name the day after me. 

*Whispers* As far as his retirement goes, it's not like working and getting a watch at a certain age, being a fool is more like a crown he wears all his life. Just don't tell him he wears it so well. 🤫

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, lonestranger said:

We're still allowed to make April Fool's jokes, right?

You see April Fools Day is in fact a April Fool’s joke itself, it’s simply one big conspiracy to ultimately fool almost everyone who knows it exists. Meaning IMO there is no concrete day…

Edited by Snake Fingers

On 4/11/2023 at 11:25 AM, lonestranger said:

*Whispers* As far as his retirement goes, it's not like working and getting a watch at a certain age, being a fool is more like a crown he wears all his life. Just don't tell him he wears it so well. 🤫

Glad to see you two are still friends! It had been worrying me about how polite y'all had been to each other lately.

🙃

• Haha 6

14 hours ago, Charlie Spencer said:

I can't believe you don't hang on my every word, eagerly anticipating my next post.  I'm heart-broken!  :classic_ohmy:

Okay, I'm over it now.

😂 I was constantly checking this thread, "early anticipating" desperately hoping this thread wouldn't die

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Charlie Spencer said:

I can't believe you don't hang on my every word, eagerly anticipating my next post.  I'm heart-broken!  :classic_ohmy:

Okay, I'm over it now.

Obviously I'd been waiting ever since last year and I was more heart broken than you are to think you had failed me

• Haha 4