Whatbird Community

Landscapes

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
10 hours ago, Quiscalus quiscula said:

From today's hike in Duanesburg after a rain. Had to cross the creek twice. Thanks to my mom I also have a new eBird profile photo from today. My family likes to take photos of me unawares when I'm birding 😆

PXL_20230704_124931764_2.jpg

PXL_20230704_125718857.jpg

PXL_20230704_132413331.jpg

That place looks awesome!

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Hello everyone, I'm looking for some landscape photos to paint. If anyone is willing, I'd love if you send me some of your best and allow me to use them! If you are posting them to let me use them, please tag me. I'm running out of reference material and everything on the internet is copyrighted. Thanks! 

23 minutes ago, Tanager 101 said:

Hello everyone, I'm looking for some landscape photos to paint. If anyone is willing, I'd love if you send me some of your best and allow me to use them! If you are posting them to let me use them, please tag me. I'm running out of reference material and everything on the internet is copyrighted. Thanks! 

If you're inclined to sort through them, you're welcome to use any of my photos for your paintings. There's more landscape photos in my older stuff, so I suggest you start here on Page 17 and work your way forward from there if need be. If you're not familiar with Flickr, clicking on an image will open it on a page that should allow you to download it by clicking the download arrow.

Edited by lonestranger
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1